The Rainbow Bistro celebrates 27 years of bringing live Local, National and International acts to it's stage featuring many types of music, particularily, the Blues. With entertainment 7 days a week and free matinée shows 5 days a week, The Rainbow features a diverse range of entertainment.
Our Weekly shows and Free Afternoon Matinées
- 9 PM Mondays Open Acoustic Mic Night - Free!
- 4:20 Matinée Wednesdays with Dr Dave's Blues and Jazz Ensemble - Free
- 4:20 Matinée Thursdays Bi-Weekly rotation with: Linda Marie and Open Acoustic Mic Jam - Free
- 9:30 PM Thursdays is Reggae Night with Roots Movement - $7 Cover
- 4:20 Matinée Fridays it's Classic Rock with The Frank James Band - Free
- 4:20 Matinée Saturdays it's an an open Jam or featured bands - Free
- Every Sunday we have our Open Blues Jam which is the longest running blues jam in the Nation's Capital (Entry is free for jammers, $3 for those coming to seek some of the best blues entertainment in Ottawa).